Sunday Lovin'



1) DSLR Cameras
because I just received my first one from a friend,
and while it's older, I am in love with it!
Now I just need to learn how to use it a little more...

2) Meeting blog friends!
Ashley is a Florida girl who just spent the last three months over in an English town near Leeds.  She happened to stumble upon my blog a bit ago, and recently we've met up in the real world.
She's the sweetest, and full of great travel stories - you can find her writing about all of this over at Ashley in Adventureland

3) Why Live A Little, When You Can Live A Lot? over at World of Wanderlust.
If any person can motivate you to live your dreams, it's Brooke.
And if any post can give you that extra push you may need to start working for it, it's this one.
In the past few years, I've become a huge advocate of 'if you want it enough, you can make it happen,' and this post is everything about that.

4) These photos of London, from Umbreen Hafeez.
because London is gorgeous. Do I need another reason?
Oh here's another one - I'm moving there in SEVEN WEEKS!

5) Michael Jackson
because I read an article about him earlier, which reminded me it's been 5 years since his death.
Say what you will about him, but in the end, his music is, and will always be damn good.

Ending this with one of my favorites,
and well, because 'Mac&Jack' is one hell of a combo.

Instagram

Where The Heart Is - An American in the UK. Theme by STS.