What Have You Always Wanted To See?


I've been very lucky to have had the opportunity to globe-trot a bit.
But while I feel I have seen and done a lot,
there's always more.

I mean, do you realize how big this world is?

There's still a lot on my list,
but I do have a few things I do hold up on the top
that I really, REALLY want to see.

I'm joining up on the Travel Tuesday link-up that I already love
to list just a few of those places in the world I'm still dying to see...

Tulip Gardens in Lisse, Netherlands
I have only seen stunning pictures of this area.
You look it up on Google, Pinterest, Instagram, anything.
So beautiful, so colorful!

Salar de Uyuni, Bolivia
This is one of the coolest things I've ever seen.
It's just one of those things you need to see for yourself
to fully realize how amazing the earth can be.


Redwood National Park, California
Massive trees in a gorgeous forest.
That's about it - I'm convinced enough with that.


Hallstatt, Austria
One of the most beautiful places I've ever seen.
I've had this on my radar for quite a while,
so you can expect me to visit this one soon


Sahara Desert
Such a different atmosphere.
Something I feel like you can't see anywhere else.
A place like this would take you completely out of your element, and I love that.


Devil's Pool, Australia
Yes. Those are people. Swimming. On the edge of a waterfall.
TERRIFYING.
But who doesn't want to say they've done that?
And hello - prime waterfall view!



Trolltunga, Norway
Also terrifying.
And while you won't find me hand-standing on this,
I would love to baby-crawl my way to the edge and get a real look at this view.


Hopefully with time, you'll see me writing about my visits in all of these places,
and while I am in love with the sights I see here,
I can't wait to search this world and find the other places I don't know about yet
that are just as amazing as these.


What have you always wanted to see?


Instagram

Where The Heart Is - An American in the UK. Theme by STS.