Hello readers! I am right in the mix of that little move to London - you know, the whole 'expat blogger' thing? Well, I've decided to finally give truth to the title, and am on my way over.
While I am currently figuring out life across the world, I've got a few of my favorite bloggers stepping in for me to keep this page up and running - enjoy! - Caity
(A view on a blustery day visiting friends in the countryside.)
My English Bucket List
2. Climb Scafell Pike in the Lake District.
3. Go on a pub crawl.
4. Stay at a traditional English B&B.
5. Go to the Farne Islands off of the Northumberland coast and play with the baby seals.
6. See Durham Castle.
7. Visit Whitby Abbey.
8. See where Shakespeare lived (Stratford-upon-Avon) and catch a show at the Royal Shakespeare Company (RSC) while you are there. (I lived in Stratford for a little while so I can make many suggestions specific to the town for you.)
9. Attend a service at Westminster Abbey, London (it's free).
10. Eat afternoon tea.
11. Visit Oxford and the Bridge of Sighs.
12. See a Premier League football game.
13. Take a stroll along Brighton Pier.
14. Take a tour of Windsor Castle.
15. Go to Beachy Head.
16. Enjoy a soak at the Thermae Bath Spa.
17. Take a walk in the bluebell woods (early spring only!)
18. Tour the Tower of London.
19. Have tea at Cornwall's Tregothnan Tea Estate.
20. See Hadrian's Wall.
21. Take a ghost tour of York. (England's most haunted town.)
22. Listen to Evensong at King's College, Cambridge.
23. Go surfing in Cornwall.
I look forward to meeting Caity in person soon!
Find Amanda here --> Blog | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Bloglovin'