Sunday Lovin'

Some Sunday love for what I've seen throughout the week
that I just can't get enough of.


The whole thing.
It's full of travel tips, advice,
destination recommendations,
and just about anything you've ever wondered about travel.
I can spend hours on this site just browsing around.

2. My job.
Because while I've been falling in love with this family for the past few months,
I've really been able to see this week how much they mean to me, and how much I mean to them.
Not only do I get to spend my time with two of the greatest little girls on this earth, but I am around a family who is so caring and so loving, towards each other and towards me.
It's so much more than a nanny+family relationship, and I never expected it to become what it is.
I've been so ready to leave and move on with life until I met these people.
Sooo I'm just going to have to figure out how to bring them to London with me...



3. This post fromThe Laughing Medusa's Expat Diaries about wanting it bad enough.
I love this post so much.
I have always come across people who talk about how much they'd love to do this or that, and why that could never happen
Why can't it?
If you're content at where you are, and that's where you'd like to sat, then that's fine. But if you're constantly window shopping on everything you'd love to do, then make the move towards doing it.
Taking that first step is always the scariest, but I'm a huge advocate that if you want something bad enough, you can absolutely make it happen.

4. Jim Carrey's commencement speech at a University graduation.
Everyone's seen this, I know.
But I have never heard anything truer to life.
"You can fail at doing what you don't want, so you might as well take a chance at doing what you love."



 5. My dad.
Because he loves me, no matter where I may wander.
He's always there to support me, whatever my crazy plans are.
He helps make my dreams come true.
And because he's the coolest guy I'll know.

Happy Father's Day, y'all!

Instagram

Where The Heart Is - An American in the UK. Theme by STS.