Selfies & Happy Meals

Friday night, I was invited to sample the new drink/food menu from Foundation Bar.
I was sold when they told me there were Happy Meals.

Located right in the heart of Covent Garden, it's convenient to pop in whether it's after a day in the office or a night on the weekend.
Looking like a 'night out bar' with crazy cocktails being their centerpiece, though,
I wasn't sure what to expect of the food.
But with pizza, fries, burgers, and grilled cheese, it just wouldn't be like myself to say no to this.


The menu was full of delicious things - all laid out to your appetite.
There were sharing plates, nibbles, and full meals to choose from.
Heather decided on the Veggie Burger & I went for the Hand Rolled Pizza,
because, well, it's me. And pizza.

While waiting, we decided to start with some drinks.
Now, I've seen some weird drinks, but Foundation has got to be the front-runner for this.
So many mixtures of liquors, beers, and ciders I hadn't heard of,
all served in a mixture of tin cans, mugs, and teapots.
Most coming with an extra addition that may be a jaffa cake, marshmallows, or cheese and crackers.
My first drink came with jelly beans in it, so I needed no convincing that I was going to enjoy it.


The best part about the night was that everything we ordered came out within less than ten minutes,
even the food. Which never happens, ESPECIALLY in London!

It was all a delicious mix of great eats - all served in a hefty portion,
but don't think any less of us - we destroyed it.
Way too good to let go to waste.


As time went on, more people came and you could see the shift from a casual happy hour
to crazy crowds ready to rage,
which really makes it a 'best of both worlds' type of place.

And if you're looking for great cocktails mixed with a feast of comfort foods.
Which, let's be real - who isn't?
This will be your place.

Thank you to Foundation Bar & PRandEverythingInbetween for a great night out!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Tuesday!
http://unlockingkiki.com/day-itinerary-iceland/

Miss last week's link up? Don't worry, I've got my favorite read here.
A Three Day Guide To Reykjavik from Kaelene at Unlocking Kiki!
I pretty much just stalk her blog hoping someday my dreams will come true
and I'll finally go to Iceland.
IT WILL HAPPEN!

Link up below!






Instagram

Where The Heart Is - An American in the UK. Theme by STS.